In order for your immigration document(s) to be mailed, you must prepay for shipping through eShipGlobal.
In order for you to use the eShipGlobal service, you will be required to create your own user account. Please have the following information ready when creating your account:
- Mailing address
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Credit card information
Please pay close attention when filling this information out; incorrect or incomplete address information will result in delayed delivery of your documents. The shipment can be sent to a location in the U.S. or to your foreign address. Note: registration and activation of your account is free.
Register and activate your account using the link above and follow the steps below:
- Click the "Receive" option on the homepage.
- Select "New Jersey" from the drop-down list.
- Select "Montclair State University" and then "Continue."
- Select "Office of Global Engagement" and then "Continue."
- Complete the shipping form, enter the 8-digit student ID number, found on your admissions letter and select "Ship/Quote."
- On the confirmation page, check your shipment details.
- On the same page, complete the credit card information form.
- Select "Confirm" to advance to the shipment summary page.
- Montclair State University will automatically be notified by University Express Mail Services (eShipGlobal) that you have requested your documents via express mail. You can track the shipment using the tracking number provided.
- Receive your documents in 3-5 business days from the date of mailing.
- If you experience any problems in registering and processing the shipment, please use the "Help" link in the website for step by step instructions or contact eShipGlobal directly.